- 6 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 cup onion (diced, about 4 oz)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (get it here)
- 14 ounces kielbasa (thinly sliced on a bias)
- 1 head green cabbage (cored and sliced)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup Italian flat leaf parsley (rough chopped)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
|Calories310Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
FlawlessHomeChef 7 days ago
good. quick recipe to cook
penny 12 days ago
very tasty thank you
Airek 24 days ago
Good, it was better than I expected
Robert Shober 9 Jan
It turned out better than expected. Excellent and easy comfort dish without the calories.
Amanda W. 18 Oct 2018
It was really good! I don’t know about 6 servings.... but forsure make again!
Benzine 25 Mar 2018
Was very quick and very tasty
Lita P. 24 Feb 2018
Super easy and very yummy. We used Aidell’s chicken pineapple sausage perfect sweetness to the cabbage
Darcelle O. 7 Jan 2018
Good, buttery flavour. Easy, one pot dish to make.
Jackie Clarke 13 Nov 2017
Turned out great! Very tasty!
Heather ODonovan 23 Sep 2017
Nice easy recipe - good flavor - easy to make
jen b. 5 Apr 2017
Delicious!!!! made per recipe so easy! into the rotation will make over and over again!!! my daughter and husband enjoyed it too!!
blanche c. 16 Apr 2016
I added 1 cup of shredded carrots and 1/2 cup of diced green bell pepper to the recipe. My family really enjoyed this. Its even better the next day!