- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 center cut pork chops (bone-in, about 1/2-inch thick)
- 1 cup fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic powder, oregano and black pepper in small bowl. Pour mayonnaise mixture over chops in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 1 to 3 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Coat chops with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops in two batches, turning once, until chops are done, about 6 minutes.