Fried Blue Shark with Wild Rice MixReceitas Da Felicidade!
We're not exactly sure how many calories this recipe is but we know it's incredibly delicious! Try our Fried Blue Shark with Wild Rice Mix recipe. We have a feeling you will love it as much as we do! This Fried Blue Shark with Wild Rice Mix recipe only takes 40 minutes to cook and is full of flavor! Let us know your thoughts by commenting below. You can also let us know your thoughts on this Fried Blue Shark with Wild Rice Mix recipe by giving this recipe a star rating.
- 3 shark (blue, chops, deep-frozen)
- 200 grams wild rice (oriental)
- 1 can red beans (baked)
- 1 can coconut milk
- corn flour (to taste)
- ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- parsley (or coriander for sprinkling)
- 1Defrost, and then dip the blue shark in the coconut milk.
- 2Add salt and pepper.
- 3Marinate for 30 minutes.
- 4Drain, roll in cornflour.
- 5Fry in hot oil, browning on both sides.
- 6Meanwhile, cook rice until almost done, add the red beans.
- 7Remove from heat, drain well, so rice stays fluffy.
- 8Serve fish drizzled with lemon juice to taste, next to rice on plate, garnish with chopped parsley or coriander.