- 8 shrimp (medium sized, deveined, shells removed)
- 1 handful beansprouts
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 stalks spring onions (chopped to 2- inches lengths)
- 1 medium carrot (small/, chopped into matchsticks)
- corn (/ olive oil)
- white pepper (Dashes of flavoured)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (to marinate chicken)
- 1 tablespoon sambal ulek (I use Thai Choice brand)
- 1 sugar (tablepsoon)
- 1 packet vermicelli (follow packet’s cooking instructions)
- 1/2 cup water
- Mix sugar, white pepper, soy sauce, water in the bowl and set aside. In another bowl, marinate the chicken with cornstarch. Heat up a wok and add in the cooking oil. Add in the chopped garlic and stir-fry until aromatic or turn light brown.
- Stir in the chicken meat and fry until the chicken is cooked through. Add in shrimps and continue stir-frying until cooked.
- Add in the vermicelli and then follow by seasonings. Toss the rice sticks continuously until fully coated.
- Continue to stir fry for 3 minutes or until noodles turn soft, then throw in bean sprouts and spring onions. Stir-fry until the bean sprouts are cooked.