Fricase de Patitas y Cachetes de Cerdo (Pigs Feet Stew)PORK FOODSERVICE
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- 1. Place all the ingredients with the exception of the "apio" and peas in a heavy bottom pot large enough to accommodate all the ingredients, stir to incorporate all of them well and simmer for two hours.
- 2. At this point taste for seasoning and correct with salt and pepper to taste, add the peas and apio.
- 3. Continue cooking for three to five minutes.
- 4. Serve immediately or hold in a water bath for service.
- 1. Serve stew with white rice, pork cracklings, fresh avocado and pique to compliment according to tradition and personal preference.