- 4 peaches
- 2 oranges (rind cut off)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 2 apples
- 2 pears
- 1 cup pineapple (rind cut off)
- 1 lime
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ounces tequila
- Juice the peaches, oranges and mint together using the KitchenAid® Easy Clean Juicer using the low pulp setting and on the high-speed setting.
- Repeat this juicing process for your apples, pears, pineapple, and lime with a thoroughly cleaned Easy Clean Juicer. After juicing the apple, pears, pineapple, and lime, add 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon to the blend.
- Add the freshly squeezed juice into a cocktail shaker with ice, adding the 2 ounces of tequila if making the pear, pineapple, and apple juice cocktail, and then shake for 20 seconds. Garnish the rim of the glass with sugar and strain the juice over a large ice cube into a sugar-rimmed class.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick (for the pear, pineapple, and apple juice cocktail) or a mint leaf (for the peach, orange, and mint juice mocktail) for extra color.