- 9 tomatillos (fresh, husked and hulled)
- 3 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 1 jalapeno chilies (cut into half and seeded)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (packed)
- 2 avocado (pitted and skins removed)
- 1 white onion (medium, peeled and cut into quarters)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Position multipurpose blade into the work bowl of a KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor and push to lock. Add garlic, jalapeño, and onion and process until minced, about 30 seconds.
- Add in tomatillos, 4 at a time, and continue processing until pureed.
- Add in the avocado, cilantro, lime juice, and salt and puree until almost smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve chilled or at room temperature with grilled steak or tortilla chips.
- Tip: Salsa may be made 2-3 days in advance, if desired.