- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar (you can use either white or brown or a mix of the two - I used half of each*)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1/3 cup olive oil (light or the fruity version)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups strawberries (fresh, chopped)
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (white or regular)
PER SERVING *
|Calories270Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Vicky G. 25 Mar
I was hoping for more of a strawberry flavor, but overall these muffin were pretty tasty. Very moist! As one other person said, these made 16 rather than 12.
Sokonthea Phan 29 Jun 2016
they were delicious. my boyfriend's family loved them. i ate a handful. they were just that tasty. i didn't have any white chocolate chips, so i used milk chocolate chips instead. still turned out amazing. mine's also made 14 instead of 12.
caitlin b. 18 May 2016
I switched out milk chocolate for white chocolate, and used frozen strawberries, and the muffins tasted amazing! The entire family loved them. They don't last very long, but are super delicious.
Rose M. 23 Apr 2016
OMG Love it I don't like white chocolate, I used a couple TBS of shavings dark chocolate and also Coloured sprinkles for my little one . He's enjoying them and so am I 👍🏻
Grace B. 3 Apr 2016
Are the 820 calories for each muffin? That's a lot of calories. Can you come up with a more lean recipe? I'm making this today but substitute 1 cup of white flour with 1 cup of Spelt flour maybe it will be a little healthier. I tried only 1 (because of the high calories) to see how it comes out and I think it's just ok. Next time I'll used Spelt flour only.. I will give the others to my grandchildren. Thank you for posting it.
Kelly K. 1 Apr 2016
I made these today. I followed the recipe exactly. Mine made 16 muffins...versus 12. They are DELICIOUS. Thank you for the recipe.