- 250 grams chicken (flakes or ground pork)
- 500 grams prawn (shelled and deveined)
- 100 grams chorizo (cubed)
- 1 can bamboo shoots (or 1 cup if fresh)
- 1 cup sweet potato (peeled, cubed)
- 1 medium carrots (julienned)
- 1/2 shredded cabbage (small)
- 1 cup green beans (or string, chopped)
- 1 onion (small)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 stem celery (plus leaves, chopped)
- 1/2 extra firm tofu (pack, cubed)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 broth (pork, cube)
- 1/2 broth (bouquet garni, cube, optional)
- fish sauce
- salad leaves
- 5 slices raclette cheese
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (freshly)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (diluted in 1 tbsp water)
- chorizo (for garnishing)
- 200 grams all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 250 milliliters low fat milk (or whole)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put the flour in a bowl, eggs and salt, then mix a little. Add the oil then gradually add the milk while stirring constantly and mix well.Let stand for 30 minutes in a room temperature. Cook the filling while waiting the crepe mixture to set.
- Put the non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour-in about 1/3 cup of the crepe mixture into pan. Tilt the pan to distribute the mixture as evenly as possible.
- Cook until the mixture becomes dry but not brown about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook the filling :
- Heat the pan. Pour-in the vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add the shrimp then chorizo. Stir fry until the prawn change in color. Remover from the pan. Set aside.
- Saute garlic until fragrant then add onions.
- Add the pork and cook until brown. Add water. Simmer then add the pork and bouquet garni broth cubes. Add the sweet potato and carrots.
- Cook until half done. Add the bamboo shoots, celery stem and string beans. Let it cook for 3 minutes. Add the tofu, cabbage, celery leaves and parsley.
- Add the fish sauce to taste.
- Cook the sauce:
- In a sauce pan. Mix all the sauce ingredients except cheese and 1/2 of the garlic.
- Bring to a boil in low heat. Add the Raclette cheese and garlic then stir until the sauce thickens.
- Wrapping instructions:
- Place the wrapper in a plate one at a time. Place the few lettuce leaves on middle top of the wrapper.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tbsp of the filling into the middle part of crepe wrapper.
- Fold the bottom of the wrapper first then the two sides until completely sealed.
- Top with the cheese sauce, crushed nuts, some chorizo. Add garlic if desired.