Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Fresh Salmon Spaghetti with Pesto Sauce is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 30 grams basil leaves
- pinenuts (2 tblsps.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 milliliters extra-virgin olive oil
- 75 grams parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 180 grams spaghetti
- 250 grams fresh salmon (diced)
- Pesto sauce preparation: grind the basil, garlic and pine nuts to a smooth paste. Then add the olive oil and mix it, so the sauce will be creamy. Add the Parmesan and stir. Season with salt.
- For the spaghetti:
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water until it is "al dente" (look at the package instructions).
- Meanwhile, saute the diced salmon.
- Serving suggestion: mix the pesto sauce with the spaghetti, place the diced salmon in it and add a little more pesto sauce according to your taste.