- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 4 cups iceberg lettuce (OR Boston OR bibb leaf, torn)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup celery (sliced)
- 1/4 cup almonds (sliced)
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Season chops; brush lightly with oil. Cook 4 minutes per sides, turning occasionally to brown evenly, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove, let rest 3-minutes and keep warm. Add remaining oil to pan and quickly sauté garlic until tender, about 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in raspberry vinaigrette dressing; cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through.
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, raspberries and celery. Divide lettuce mixture onto plates and top with dressing. Slice each chop into strips and fan over salads. Sprinkle with almonds.