- 1 1/2 cups semolina flour
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 shallot (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (freshly)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (freshly)
- Combine the semolina and all purpose flour together in the bowl of a KitchenAid® 5-Quart Stand Mixer. Make a well in the center.
- Lightly beat the 4 eggs together. Pour into the well. Beat on speed “2” for 1 – 2 minutes or until the dough starts to come together.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface and then kneed for 3 – 4 minutes or until the dough becomes slightly elastic. Form into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and allow to rest for 20 – 30 minutes.
|Calories780Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Terri Craig 4 months ago
I have made this twice now. both times delicious. the second time I added Italian sausage, it was a delicios meal. for the new person who commented on the instructions not complete due to the 2tb. water and what its for, that is for the noodle dough if needed. And the instructions are there for the mushrooms and shallots, easy to miss if you do not read it all before you begin. Also the second time I made this I did make it with the basic noodle recipee in my instruction book and used the fetecunie cutter. play around with this and get creative. my next exploring dish, use this recipee to make a beef stroganoff.
Aaron 6 months ago
Pasta is good but a bit too thick. This thickness (3 on the roller) would be great for chicken noodle soup. I'd recommend the final passes on the roller be done at 4-5 to produce a thinner pasta more suited to this type of dish. We cut to fettuccini width fyi.
William Risto 6 months ago
Creamy as titled. Instructions were incomplete for inexperienced cooks. List of ingredients includes 2T water but no mention in the directions. 1lb mushrooms missing how to prepare before cooking. Same for garlic and shallots. Recipe needs correcting.