- 1 cup sushi rice
- rice vinegar (splash of)
- 5 ounces sushi grade tuna (or salmon, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 sheet nori (cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- pickled ginger
- soy sauce
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions. Allow to cool.
- Dip fingers in a bowl of cold water with a little rice vinegar. Shape 1 1/2 tbsp rice into a rectangle. Place a fish slice over rice and mold in place. Wrap a strip of nori around, wetting its end with a little water, if required, to seal.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve with soy sauce and pickled ginger.