- 128 ounces lemonade (organic)
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 lemons (sliced)
- 1 passion fruit (pulp, optional)
- 2 limes (halved)
- 2 lemons (halved)
- 2 pounds strawberries (hulled)
- 4 mangos (peeled, pitted, and chopped)
- salt (Course, for glass rims)
- raw sugar (for glass rims)
- 2 cups margarita mix (organic lemon)
- 3 ounces tequila (your choice)
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- fresh lemon juice (Squeeze of)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup fruit (fresh, mangos or strawberries or combination of both)
- Add all ingredients to a KitchenAid® Diamond Blender.
- Moisten rims of the glasses with a lime and coat with course salt or raw sugar.
- Pour the blended margarita mixture in glasses filled with ice. Garnish with fresh fruit slices or mint leaves, if desired. Serve immediately.