Eating light and healthy does not mean a compromise in flavor. This delicious pasta salad combines whole wheat spaghetti, tuna, and fresh vegetables for a light dish that will satisfy both your hunger and your tastebuds. Low fat and low calories. Ca…
be made with gluten free pasta.
- whole wheat spaghetti (for 1 person)
- 1 can tuna
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 onion (small, chopped)
- 2 slices red pepper
- 2 slices green pepper
- 6 coriander (sprigs, chopped)
- 3 tomatoes (medium, chopped)
- olive oil (as needed)
- salt (as needed)
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water, drain, and set aside.
- Drain the tuna, and place in a bowl.
- Add the garlic, onion, peppers, chopped coriander, and mix.
- Add the tomatoes, sprinkle with a little olive oil. Mix well.
- Add the spaghetti, and mix evenly.