- 1 pound pitted cherries
- 4 leaves mint (plus more for garnish)
- 4 tablespoons limoncello (depending on how boozy you like it)
- white sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Toss cherries with liquor in a bowl with a little sugar, if cherries are tart add more sugar, if cherries are already sweet you can omit the sugar. Refrigerate for an hour or two.
- In a separate bowl whip the cream, chopped mint & a spoonful of sugar of two. Whipped cream should have just a hint of sweetness to it - not sugary.
- Spoon cherries with syrup into a pretty serving dish or cup (we use a martini glass) and top with a couple spoon full of fresh whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!