Fresh Cheese TartsReceitas Da Felicidade!
Made with fresh Tête cheese, these Fresh Cheese Tarts make an appealing appetizer or dessert. Individually sized, these tartlets are bursting with creamy flavor. The cheese filling boasts a touch of lemon flavor and a light cinnamon flavor. Recipe includes instructions for making your own crust, or you can purchase premade pie crust for ease. Bake time is 30 minutes, an increase in temperature during the last 3 minutes leaves each tart with a beautiful golden brown top.
- 150 grams flour
- 1 egg whites
- 30 grams butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 240 grams fresh cheese (Tete)
- 150 grams sugar
- 50 grams butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon flour
- lemon zest
- 1Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- 2Mix all the ingredients for the dough and knead until you obtain a homogeneous texture. Let stand for a few minutes.
- 3Roll out the dough on a floured surface, stretch until it is very thin.
- 4Line the the cupcake molds with round slices of dough. Set aside.
- 5Cut the cheese in pieces, and mix with the sugar and butter, until mixture is creamy.
- 6Add the eggs and the yolk (one at a time), whisking between each addition.
- 7Add the sifted flour, lemon zest, and a pinch of cinnamon.
- 8Fill the cupcake molds 3/4 full.
- 9Bake for about 30 minutes.
- 10In the last three minutes, turn up the oven temperature slightly, bake until cupcakes are golden brown on the top.
PER SERVING *
|Calories660Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.