Fresh berries, toasted coconut, creamy yogurt filling--these fresh berry tarts are winners on all accounts. Simple to make with an elegant finish, these tarts are perfect for when you want to please. Light and fresh, these tarts are best on a warm s…
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine (softened)
- 2 containers greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons jelly (suggested flavor: plum)
- 3 tablespoons grated coconut
- berries (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and, unless they are silicon, grease the muffin tins with margarine or olive oil.
- Combine the oatmeal, coconut, and brown sugar, and margarine in a bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Place a small scoop of the crust dough in each muffin tin, tapping it down gently with a metal spoon to get the desired crust shape.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the edges are a light golden brown. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes before taking them out of the tin. Very carefully remove them from the tin and allow them to cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix the Greek yogurt with the honey, jelly, and coconut and set it aside.
- Fill the tart crusts with the yogurt mix and place the berries on top to taste. Refrigerate until it is time to serve.
|Calories220Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.