- 3 Granny Smith apples (large, peeled and sliced)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (for filling)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sugar (for crisp topping)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl, toss apples with 2 tablespoons sugar. In greased 9-inch pie plate, spoon apple mixture; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup sugar, flour and cinnamon. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. With fingers, gently squeeze flour mixture to form crumbs; evenly sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.