- 1 bread (week old loaf of)
- 1 orange peel
- red wine
- brown sugar
- Place orange peel, sugar, cinnamon and red wine in a pan.
- Let syrup mixture simmer and reduce until thickened.
- Remove orange peel.
- Cut loaf into slices 1.5 cm (approximately ¾ inch) thick and soak bread in the syrup.
- Remove carefully with a slotted spoon and drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry the French toast for less than a minute, turn and fry the other side.
- Place cooked pieces on paper towel to drain excess oil. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Wine Soaked PeachesABC
Maple French Toast Overnight OatmealFit Foodie Finds
Skillet Chicken with Bacon and White Wine SaucePinch of Yum
Coquito French ToastSaveur
Allergy-Friendly French ToastArt of Dessert
Super Moist TurkeySerena Bakes Simply from Scratch
Easy Seafood PaellaThe Mediterranean Dish
French Toast with Caramelized Bananas (Vegan and Gluten-Free)Simply Recipes
Basic Vegan French ToastMinimalist Baker
5 Ingredient Vegan French ToastDanielle's Kitchen
Banana French Toast (Vegan and Gluten-Free)The Breakfast Drama Queen
Wine Soaked Bittersweet Chocolate Covered CherriesCDKitchen
Nutty French ToastHealthy Slow Cooking
French Toast with Vegan NogCreate Mindfully
Banana Coconut French ToastFresh Off The Grid
Maple Drizzled Crispy Vegan French ToastWorld Of Vegan
5 Ingredient Banana French Toast “Ice-Cream” Smoothie (Dairy-free)Further Food
Panzanella (Tuscan Tomato and Bread Salad)Salt and Lavender
Zombie-Free French ToastVegNews
Fruit and Wine JelloRecipesPlus
Grilled Chicken and Peach Kebabs with Honey Mustard GlazeRachael Hartley Nutrition
Caramelized Vegan French ToastVegan Food Lover
Shrimp Summer RollsHellmann's
Proper Baked Beans With Soda Bread ToastBBC