A great appetizer, lunch, or snack, these french baguettes are packed with flavor and melty cheesy goodness. Combining the unique flavors of brie, gouda, and mozzarella, the cheese blend is balanced and full of flavor. Fresh tomatoes balance the richness of the cheese blend. Baked to toasted perfection, these french baguettes are sure to please. Easily vegetarian with the omission of ham.
- 3 French baguette (medium-sized)
- olive oil (to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- oregano (to taste)
- 100 grams gouda cheese
- 100 grams ham
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 brie cheese (triangle)
- olives (pitted and sliced)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tomatoes (medium, thinly sliced)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking sheet or oven rack with a nonstick mat.
- Split the baguette in half, lengthwise.
- Place each half over the tray, with the insides facing up.
- Sprinkle the bread with a little olive oil, garlic powder, and oregano.
- Distribute the gouda cheese slices, then the ham, then the mozzarella cheese, cubes of brie, and sliced olives.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle again with oregano and garlic powder.
- Bake until the bread is crispy and the cheese completely melted.
- Take out of the oven and place the tomato slices on top of the baguettes.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and olive oil.
- Serve while still warm.
|Calories880Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.