- 800 grams potatoes
- 1 packet chicken broth
- 275 milliliters skim milk
- 2 teaspoons saffron
- 50 grams butter
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 sprig fresh thyme (for garnish)
- lemon (quarters, for garnish)
- Rinse, peel, and slice the potatoes and place them in the Thermomix cup.
- Add the chicken broth, milk, and saffron and set to 30 minutes, speed 2, 195°F.
- Add the butter and grind for 1 minute at speed 4.
- Add the freshly ground black pepper, taste, and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Prepare the marinade in a mortar. Begin by crushing the salt and coriander seeds. Add olive oil, garlic clove, 1 tablespoon of chopped thyme, and lemon juice. Mix and crush after you add each ingredient.
- Cut the chicken into 8 pieces, removing the bones. Season with the marinade and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Place the chicken in the Actifry, without the paddle, and set for 15 minutes. When the time is up, turn the chicken over and set again for 15 minutes.
- To serve, garnish with lemon and thyme, and accompany with a lettuce and crouton salad.