This simple coffee drink requires only 4 ingredients and 15 minutes to create, making it a great choice for anytime you have a need for coffee. Since it is so quick to make, you can even blend it up in the morning before work. The condensed milk gives the coffee a sweet, smooth taste without being toothache-inducing sweet. A dallop of whipped cream on top is the perfect finishing touch. You'll be able to skip the coffee shop after trying this drink!
- coffee (Strong)
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- ice cubes
- whipped cream
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, except the whipped cream.
- When the mixture gets creamy, remove, and place in a tall glass.
- Top off with a little whipped cream, condensed milk (optional), and powdered chocolate to decorate.
- Serve immediately, and well chilled.