- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (boiled, drained, and shredded with 2 forks)
- 1 bottle Louisiana Hot Sauce (12 ounce size Frank's)
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 ounce size)
- 1 bottle ranch salad dressing (16 ounce size)
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Emma M. 6 Aug
It was a Smash Hit at the Office Function!! 😁😁😁😁
Jacen L. 6 Aug
It was perfect. The heat was just enough, but we wanted it to be a little thicker. Next time, we will put half the ranch and throw in a third block of cream cheese, but be aware, it makes a LOT, but it would be perfect for a party. Just be sure to put it in a bowl that can fit about 4 times the amount of chicken.
Sandra E. 7 Jan
Yum, addictive! Used more chicken, less cream cheese and still good!
Brenda L. 31 Dec 2017
Added some sliced green onions to the top of it and used pita chips for dipping. Very yummy. Family loved it.
Susan Baron 20 Nov 2017
Wonderful! Everyone loved I️t. Used less than a full bottle of hot sauce and I️t was perfectly seasoned for us. Will definitely make again!