If you have 105 minutes to prepare a decadent dish that could easily be served at a five-star restaurant, then be sure to try this Fourme d’Ambert, Fig Chutney, and Raw Apple Mini Burgers. There are 30 mini morsels in this recipe that has 160 calories per serving. These mini burgers combine sweet and tart fruits with decadent chese to create a flavor explosion. Everyone will love this recipe! Enjoy!
- 500 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast (baker's)
- milk (15 cl.)
- water (15 cl.)
- 1 egg
- 30 grams butter (soft)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 10 grams salt
- 4 dried figs
- 1 egg yolk
- 30 grams hazelnuts (crunched, for decoration)
- 1 apple (Reinette, diced)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- apple cider vinegar (6 cl.)
- 1 star anise
- 4 spices
- 3 dried figs (diced)
- 400 grams cheese (Fourme d'Ambert)
- 3 apples (unpeeled and thinly sliced)
- Cut the figs into small pieces.
- Pour all the ingredients (except hazelnuts) in a food processor bowl with the dough blade to knead.
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Let the dough rise, covered with a cloth for 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into thirty mini balls, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with a clean clean. Let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Brush the mini loaves with beaten egg yolk mixed with a teaspoon of milk. Cover the loaves with crushed hazelnuts.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until slightly gold-brown.
- Cool on a rack.
- Slice with a bread knife.
- Peel the apple, and cut it into small cubes.
- Put honey and brown sugar in a pan to make caramel. As soon as the mixture begins to melt and foam, deglaze with vinegar over high heat.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute, and add the diced apple, star anise, and spices. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add diced dried figs, cook for about 20 minutes, until fruits become translucent.
- Pour in a jar, and store in the refrigerator.
- Slice the rolls, spread 1 teaspoon of chutney on one half of the bread, cover chutney with pieces of cheese.
- Add 2 overlapping apple slices.
- Cover with the top half of the bread.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.