- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch, taco size)
- 8 ounces Mexican cheese blend (shredded)
- 1/2 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef and chili powder over medium-high heat; drain, if desired.
- In a medium bowl combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, salsa and cooked beef.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange 3 tortillas overlapping layers. Evenly spread 1/2 of the ground beef mixture, then 1/2 of the cheese; repeat layers.
- Bake covered 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories670Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Samantha Gehfeld 15 Jul
I really enjoyed it . I added some green enchilada sauce to the recipe . It was a simple recipe but tasted yummy.
Stef Rader 25 Jun
added red enchilada sauce and topped with black olives
Christin M. 17 Jun
It turned out pretty good. I added yellow onions and red enchilada sauce, also green onions on top after I baked it....maybe a little less mayo next time. I would make it again
Caitlin Jessica 9 Jun
My husband LOVED it! So easy and perfect with some rice! So good!
VanLeeuwen 3 Jun
I made it a little healthier using sprouted whole grains tortillas, light mayo and cheese. Next time around I’ll definitely add some extra flavor like peppers. Pretty good though!
laurelle d. 25 May
I added bell pepper and roasted tomatoes. It was all 👍
Timara Peppers 22 Mar
It was great honestly ! The first dish I’ve made. My boyfriend had 3 servings lol
Kim McQuinn 20 Mar
good but need less m.ayo
Melanie Roseth 19 Dec 2017
wonderful the great critict said it was good! he even wants to take leftover tomorrow!
Roxann W. 19 Dec 2017
Really good and easy, will make again for sure
Kasey Lewis 15 Dec 2017
Really yummy! Don’t recommend layering the tortilla shells though
MaryBeth M. 8 Feb 2016
My family LOVES this!!!! Super easy to make and yummy to eat!!!! I will be making this meal often!!!!!
Jeffrey B. 11 Jan 2016
I only added 1 thing...a small can of pickled jalapenos, and turned out great!!! I will be making this often.