- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (freshly)
- 2 tablespoons grated romano cheese (freshly)
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper (very finely chopped)
- 2 green onion (scallion white and green finely chopped)
- 1 cup baby spinach (wilted fresh, squeezed dry and chopped, or frozen and thawed)
- 1/2 cup medium cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 pinch cayenne (and paprika)
PER SERVING *
|Calories310Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
QuanT Hunter 16 Jul
It was cheesy and awesome! Taste great.
Kelly Sobolewski 10 Dec 2017
Everyone went crazy for this dip...it’s my official “go to” appetizer for family gatherings!
Merina P. 5 Nov 2017
Amazing as usual! The whole family loves it
Rick 11 Feb 2017
This turned out very well, I have made many times now for a quick and easy appy.. I have served with grilled naan bread
Ashley a. 26 Aug 2016
Made this for a bridal shower / potluck and it was a HUGE hit. Everyone loved it. I will definitely be making it again.
Janice B. 6 Aug 2016
Great the way it is - another great crowd pleaser I'm sure! Serve with crackers and/or toasted pita's. I would double the recipe being I'm sure it wouldn't last long.
Laura R. 7 Feb 2016
This is an amazing recipe!! Just like the restaurant's :) So delicious!! I always cut up greek pitas into triangles, toss them with about 1 Tbps of olive oil...a little garlic powder and bake them for 15 minutes at 400. Amazing to dip with.
Dominique D. 29 Dec 2015
Great recipe, next time I qould add a little less garlic. Loved the cayenne pepper in there! My family loved it and I have requests from friends to make it again..