- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 6 soft taco size flour tortillas (8-in.)
- 8 ounces mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef and chili powder over medium-high heat; drain, if desired.
- In a medium bowl combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, salsa and cooked beef.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange 3 tortillas overlapping layers. Evenly spread 1/2 of the ground beef mixture, then 1/2 of the cheese; repeat layers.
- Bake covered 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Amy S. 21 Jun
great i would make this again