Our naturopath helped us develop Forever Young to make your skin look younger. Vitamin C + Collagen is the formula for collagen synthesis. Regenerating younger skin whilst reducing wrinkles…
How To Have Your Forever Young Our collagen based superfood can be enjoyed in many ways. Mixed with water, sprinkled into raw desserts, mixed into salads dressings or cold pressed juice. But my favourite is smoothies. I have one every morning and the Forever Young flavour is flexible enough to to be manipulated. I can enhance the subtle citrus by smoothing with lemons or I can bury the flavour with most other ingredients.
This recipe uses the bury philosophy. You won't taste any vitamin C or collagen, but you will enjoy the skin enhancing benefits. Particularly since this recipe uses other anti-ageing nutrients.
- Forever Young - 1 heaped teaspoon
- Frozen berries - 1 cup
- Spinach - 1 cup
- Coconut protein powder* - 1/2 scoop
- Coconut water
- Protein speeds metabolism, keeps you full and provides a natural sweetness. But you can substitute for a handful of nuts and a tablespoon of either dates, raw honey, maple syrup or brown rice syrup.
- Blend everything together for 30 seconds
- Enjoy every morning for the most nutrient dense breakfast