If you want to treat a loved one to a fancy dinner, but don't want to spend a lot of money at a fine dining establisment, then why not pick up the ingredients and serve it up at home with candles. This recipe for Foie Gras Stuffed Zucchini Flowers is a perfect pairing of savory flavors and ingredients. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this delicious dish as much as we do.
- zucchini flowers
- foie gras
- olive oil
- Wash the zucchini flowers and remove the pistil.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Stuff the zucchini flowers with onion confit and small pieces of foie gras.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the flowers with olive oil.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes and serve.