Foie Gras and Quince Jelly BonbonsKooking
The wonderful part about Foie Gras and Quince Jelly Bonbons is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Foie Gras and Quince Jelly Bonbons flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 50 grams dessert (type chocolate dessert)
- 25 grams foie gras (semicooked, or to your taste)
- 25 grams quince jelly
- 1Melt the chocolate. Brush melted chocolate into chocolate mold cavities.
- 2Place in freezer for 5 minutes to harden. Add a little foie gras and quince jelly to each cavity.
- 3Freeze again for 5 minutes.
- 4Fill each cavity with chocolate.
- 5Freeze a final 5 minutes, then carefully unmold bonbons.