When searching for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite hearty meat main entree, you want something that will tantalize the taste buds, and leave your stomach satisfied. This recipe for Zucchini and Whipped Cheese with Stewed Tomatoes is a hearty, healthy and rich dish that combines buttery puff pastry with savory vegetables, salty diced ham, and creamy cheese. We hope you and your family love it as much as we do.
- bread slices (sandwich, toasted, crusts removed)
- 150 grams foie gras (canned duck)
- apricot preserves
- gingerbread crumbs
- With a cookie cutter, cut out shapes from the sandwich bread.
- Cut the foie gras into a square and make balls by rolling them in the palms of your hands.
- Coat each ball with gingerbread crumbs.
- Spread apricot preserves on bread slices, top with a fois gras ball. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Insert a lollipop stick.
- Keep in the fridge for at least an hour before serving