If you want a sweet treat, but are desperate to find a different dessert option, then try these Fluffy Strawberry Marshmallows. They are sweet and delicious, and take 50 minutes to prepare. The best part is they only have 35 calories per serving. This recipe that makes 40 servings and combines sweet strawberries in a creamy and fluffy marshmallow. Pop one in your mouth and enjoy. Feel free to share them with loved ones!
- 4 sheets gelatin
- 250 grams granulated sugar
- 25 grams glucose
- 75 grams water
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- 75 grams egg whites
- powdered sugar
- corn starch
- Soak the gelatin in cold water.
- In a saucepan, add the sugar, glucose, water, and strawberry syrup.
- Cook on high, the syrup must reach 130 degrees Celsius, check with a thermometer, it takes about 10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, when the the liquid starts to boil, beat the egg white in the food processor until stiff.
- Drain the gelatin leaves.
- Without stopping the food processor, add the syrup slowly. Then add the gelatin sheets one by one, as well as a few drops of red dye. Run the food processor for 10 minutes until the dough cools down.
- You will find that it increases in size, and changes texture.
- Sprinkle the mold with a mixture of powdered sugar and cornstarch, then pour in the dough.
- Let dry for about 12 hours at room temperature.
- Unmold, and again let dry for about 12 hours on the other side.
- To cut the marshmallow, wipe the blade of a knife with paper towel moistened with oil to prevent the marshmallow from sticking to the blade.
- Cut into small cubes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories35Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.