Fluff Whoppie PiesLolibox
Whoopie pies are a traditionally nostalgic sweet treat that remind us of yesteryears when we would spend the summer at grandma and grandpa's house. This recipe contains sweet and sensational ingredients that will make you feel like a kid again. The marshmallow creme is spread is packed between to fluffy and hearty whoopie pies. If you want to spread the love and let your kids enjoy a sweet treat that brings back memories, then try this recipe.
- 115 grams butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 eggs
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 260 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 125 milliliters milk
- marshmallow creme
- 1Preheat oven to 350F
- 2Cream butter and sugar, then add the egg.
- 3In another bowl, mix the cocoa powder, flour, yeast, salt, and vanilla powder.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, alternating between flour and milk.
- 5Mix well and place in a pastry bag.
- 6Portion batter out onto whoopie pie pan or a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes.
- 8Let cool a bit and place the whoopies on a piece of parchment paper.
- 9Spread marshmallow creme on 1 whoopie cookie and cover with another cookie.