- 24 cookies (small flower-shaped or round)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 24 thin pretzel sticks
- 16 ounces vanilla frosting
- food colors
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 12 unfrosted cupcakes
- 24 pieces coated chocolates (candy-, M&M's)
- 12 leaves (green gumdrop spearmint)
- Place cookies, flat-side up, on a tray. Microwave white chocolate chips in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 30 seconds or just until melted. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Spoon into small resealable plastic bag. Snip a small corner from bag. Pipe a dot of white chocolate on edge of each cookie. Place pretzel stick on dot of chocolate to form the stem of the flower. Pipe a second dot of chocolate on pretzel stick above the first dot. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Meanwhile, tint 1 1/4 cups of the frosting grass green, using 9 drops yellow Food Color and 5 drops green Food Color. Divide remaining frosting into 3 small bowls. Tint each bowl a different color with: 5 drops yellow Food Color, 3 drops NEON blue Food Color, 3 drops red Food Color. Spoon each color frosting into separate small resealable plastic bags. Place coconut in resealable plastic bag. Add 5 drops green and 9 drops yellow Food Color to coconut in bag; shake until coconut is evenly tinted.
- Spread top of each cupcake with grass green frosting. Roll the edge of each cupcake in tinted coconut.
- Snip a very small corner from each bag of tinted frosting. Pipe frosting over the cookies in a flower design. Add a candy-coated chocolate to the center of each flower. Insert 2 cookie flowers into each cupcake at different heights. Cut the gumdrop leaves in half lengthwise. Insert the leaves into the cupcakes at the base of each flower.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1370Calories from Fat420|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat420|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.