- 2 pork tenderloin (about 12 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup italian dressing (reduced calorie)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium tomato (seeded and diced)
- 3 ounces spinach (washed and trimmed)
- 3 french bread (6 inch pieces split lengthwise in half)
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cut pork into slices 1/4-inch thick. Place pork in plastic bag; add dressing, turning to coat. Tie bag securely and marinate at least 15 minutes (no longer than 1 1/2 hours). Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- Brown pork in oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, about 4-5 minutes. Add tomatoes and spinach. Cover tightly and cook over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Pour off liquid. Meanwhile remove soft centers from bread to form "boats". Spoon 1 cup pork mixture into each boat. Sprinkle each with equal amount of cheese.