If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Flemish Stew, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Flemish Stew is sweet, savory and decadent. The Flemish Stew are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- 3 slices gingerbread
- 1 kilogram beef
- 50 grams lard
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 0.5 liters beer
- 0.25 liters water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- thyme (to taste)
- laurel leaves (to taste)
- Spread mustard on the 3 slices of gingerbread.
- Cut the meat in cubes.
- In a large pot, melt the lard and fry the meat to a nice golden color.
- Add the flour all at once and chopped onions, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and deglaze by mixing well.
- Add the beer then the water, cook a little then add the brown sugar and gingerbread.
- Season with salt, pepper, laurel, thyme, and cloves
- Cook gently for 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours Stir from time to time.
- Serve with fries.