When you want a dish that is straight out of a fancy fine-dining restaurant, but you really don't want to waste all of the money it takes to eat at one of those establishments, then try this recipe for Flavoured Salt to Grill. It is decadent and hearty. This dish is one of a kind and will leave your guests delighted and impressed by the food. Happy cooking!
- 1 grill seasoning (pack of Margão, blend)
- pepper (mixture of, to taste)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (finely c hopped)
- 2 tablespoons chili (sweet)
- 8 bottles sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Fill bottles with mixture and cover with plastic wrap. Close with tape. Garnish with a ribbon and decorate to taste.
- Season meatballs, hamburgers or meat for grilling.