®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Flavor-Drenched Pork Sopa Seca
- Season the pork strips with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Remove stem, veins and seeds of the chile and place it in a bowl with 2-3 cups of warm water. Soak for at least 5-7 minutes.
- Add the following to a blender: the tomatoes, onion, garlic, chile, a few cilantro stems, 1 3/4 cup of the water of the chile, and salt to taste and mix until smooth.
- In a large pan over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook pork until the internal temperature is between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium), 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the excess liquid in the pan while cooking and set aside. Reserve the pork, cover and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the pan, add the pasta and sauté for about 2 minutes until golden brown. Reduce the temperature to medium-low. Add the sauce, the pork juice (if any) and cook covered for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally and serve immediately.