Flavor-Drenched Pork Sopa SecaPork
- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into strips)
- 1 pound angel hair (short dry, or short fidelini)
- 1 chile pepper (guajillo)
- 2 pear tomatoes
- 1/4 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- fresh cilantro
- Mexican crema (or crème fraîche, for garnish, optional)
- 1Season the pork strips with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 2 Remove stem, veins and seeds of the chile and place it in a bowl with 2-3 cups of warm water. Soak for at least 5-7 minutes.
- 3 Add the following to a blender: the tomatoes, onion, garlic, chile, a few cilantro stems, 1 3/4 cup of the water of the chile, and salt to taste and mix until smooth.
- 4 In a large pan over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook pork until the internal temperature is between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium), 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the excess liquid in the pan while cooking and set aside. Reserve the pork, cover and set aside.
- 5 Add the remaining olive oil to the pan, add the pasta and sauté for about 2 minutes until golden brown. Reduce the temperature to medium-low. Add the sauce, the pork juice (if any) and cook covered for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories650Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Parmesan Baked Pork ChopsJust a Pinch
Pork Souvlaki With OreganoBBC
Garlic-Herb Roast PorkPork
Thai Grilled Pork | Moo YangLeite's Culinaria
Crispy Slow-Roasted Pork BellyThe Spruce
Char Siu Porkoldfatguy.ca
Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & AsparagusThe Wholesome Dish
Grilled Pork Chops with Basil-Garlic RubPork
Paletas de Fresas con Cremaallroadsleadtothe.kitchen
Avocado CremaFoodie Home Chef
Fresas con Crema (Strawberries & Cream)Crazed Mom
Green Chili and Chicken LasagnaCacique
Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Garlic Tomato SauceSpache the Spatula
Angel Hair Pasta with Crab and MushroomsLori's Culinary Creations
Angel Hair Pasta with Summer Tomatoes (Pasta al Pomodoro Crudo)Umami and Us
Angel Hair Pasta with Avocado and TomatoesBetty Crocker
Capellini Pomodoro - Angel Hair Pasta With TomatoesThe Spruce
Lemony Angel Hair Pasta with CrabClean Eating
Garlic Parmesan Kale PastaBudget Bytes
Caprese Chicken with Angel Hair PastaCrisco
Angel Hair Pasta with Peppers and ChickenAllRecipes