The wonderful part about Peppers Pizza is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Peppers Pizza is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 500 grams flour
- 100 grams olive oil
- 12 grams fresh yeast
- 10 grams salt
- 240 grams water
- red pepper (Marinated green and)
- oil (Spicy, optional)
- For the dough, mix all the ingredients for the dough and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Cover with a cotton cloth and let rest until dough doubles in volume.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Divide dough in half.
- With a rolling pin, roll out dough into two rectangles.
- Bake for about 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cover with strips of marinated pepper.
- Drizzle with spicy oil, if desired.