- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon yeast
- 2 1/4 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Stir in water and honey until just combined. Do not knead or over mix.
- Cover and let sit at room temperature 8-24 hours.
- Place the Smart Oven+ Baking Stone Attachment in oven. Select STONE BAKE mode and preheat to 425°F.
- Divide dough in half and shape into rustic ovals on parchment paper dusted with cornmeal. Brush with olive oil and parmesan cheese. Carefully transfer dough and parchment paper to Baking Stone and bake 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven and cut each oval into 12 pieces. Serve immediately.