- 3 tablespoons canola (rice bran, grapeseed, or other high smoke-point cooking oil)
- 1/2 pound asparagus (trimmed, cut on the diagonal into 1 1/2 inch lengths, about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 pound flank steak (sliced in half lengthwise, along the grain and then cut into thin strips, across the grain, 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide, put the steak in the freezer for 15 minutes before slicing to make it easier to slice)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded, de-ribbed, and cut into thin strips 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch (dissolved into 3 Tablespoons of water)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (use gluten-free soy sauce for gluten-free version)
- 1 teaspoon peeled fresh ginger ( finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 green onion (including green tops, chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili oil
|Calories310Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Shila King 4 months ago
Huge hit!!! Such a easy simple delicious dish, easily prepared a long with minimal ingredients. I doubled the sauce as I served it alongside with steamed rice. it was a tremendous hit with my children as well as my husband and their father. It is definitely one that is added into the family recipes dinner rotations. Delicious!
Mrs.Gottsch a year ago
it is a delicious dish!
Angie a year ago
Turned out great! Loved it. Had a hard time finding chili oil so I used oil and Asian chili sauce. Still was great.
Kennedy P. 3 years ago
Literally one of my favorite foods. Scary to cook but totally worth it. I didn't make any changes because this dish is awesome as-is