®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Five-Spice Pork and Apple Salad
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season tenderloin on all sides with 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder, salt, and pepper. Place tenderloin in shallow pan and roast for about 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. (medium-rare) to 160 degrees F. (medium). Remove pork from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- While pork is cooking, core and thinly slice apple. Thinly slice onion.
- While pork is resting, in a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder. Add salad greens, apple, and onion and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired. Arrange salad on plates or a platter
- Cut pork into thin slices. Arrange on top of salads and serve.