Fish with Garlic and GingerMadeleine Cocina
We all love a home cooked meal that is fresh and flavorful. This Fish with Garlic and Ginger recipe is just that. Try out our Fish with Garlic and Ginger recipe for your family dinner or for a dinner party for your friends. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or leave this Fish with Garlic and Ginger recipe a star rating. We are eager to know your thoughts .
- 2 fillets fish
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 centimeter fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1Rinse the fish and place into a glass baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle first with the garlic and ginger, then with the olive oil and salt and pepper, rubbing the ingredients into the fish so that it is coated with the mixture.
- 3Place in the refrigerator for half an hour so that the flavors meld.
- 4Heat a skillet and saute the fish on both sides so that it is thoroughly cooked.