Fish can be a difficult meat to work with because it is easy to over cook. However, fish also is a tasty, heart-healthy dish that is perfect for a light dinner on a week night. This Fish with Butter and Parsley not only tastes great, it only needs seven ingredients and 25 minutes to prepare. The recipe combines fish fillets with decadent ingredients for a flavorful and savory explosion. Enjoy!
- 2 fish fillets (medium)
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the fish.
- Separately, mix the parsley with the Parmesan cheese and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the fish fillets are cooked on both sides, plate, adding the parsley mixture on top.