If fish is what’s for dinner, but you also want something gooey and cheesy, then give this Fish au Gratin recipe a try. It takes about 30 minutes to prepare this decadent dish and the family will love you for it. Ingredients include catfish fillets, bread crumbs, salt, ground black pepper, cooking spray, pasta sauce, prepared salsa, and grated mozzarella cheese. This is a perfect dish any night of the week.
- 3 fish fillets (such as catfish)
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- salt and ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Coat the fish fillets with breadcrumbs and lightly salt and pepper. Place in a skillet spritzed with cooking spray and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Mix together the pasta sauce with the salsa. Place the fish into a greased baking dish and pour the sauce mixture over the fillets to cover.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.