- 1 pound frozen cod fillets (or fresh, can use any white fish)
- 2 tablespoons oil (olive oil, avocado oil, or melted coconut)
- 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- corn tortillas
- 1 mango (diced)
- 1 cup pineapple (diced)
- 1/2 jalapeno (seeded and minced, or keep seeds for additional heat!)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
|Calories180Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nika a year ago
No taste, felt like something was missing
Amanda a year ago
Would have been perfect with different tortillas - but I am not usually a fan of the corn tortillas.
Marcus 2 years ago
We got some freshly caught red snapper to make these tacos while at the beach and they came out exquisite! Fresh jalapeño gives the salsa a slightly smoky flavor with just a little kick. Use fresh, never-frozen fish and don't forget to pour the juices from the baking sheet over your shredded fish for extra flavor. Serve on toasted corn tortillas topped with cotija cheese for an easy and authentic taco night!
Christine Gordon Gordon 2 years ago
The salsa was great but the marinade for the fish was a little lack luster. I think it needed a bit more garlic and salt. Overall a good dish that I will make again with modifications on the fish seasoning. I did use tilapia in place of cod as I'm not a fan.