- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 pound carrots (peeled and diced)
- 1 pound potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 2/3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 pound white fish fillet (cut into cubes)
- 5 ounces sour cream
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and sauté for 3-4 mins, stirring. Add the carrots and potatoes and sauté for another 1-2 mins. Mix in the stock. Cover and simmer for 12-15 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Stir the sour cream into the vegetables and bring to a boil. Lower the fish into the sauce and gently simmer for 4-5 mins until cooked through. Serve.
Marta Melnick 16 Nov 2017
Great fish was tender and flakey I added mushrooms and garlic for more flavors that I like
Deena Batten 24 Oct 2017
I was doubtful about this recipe before I made it because it has so few ingredients; however, it is quite good. It's easy to make and is a perfect, hearty-tasting stew for a cold night.