- 4 white fish fillets (boneless)
- 1 lemon (juiced, plus additional wedges, to serve)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns (split and toasted)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- lettuce leaves
- Spray a hot skillet with no stick cooking spray. Cook the fish for 2-3 mins on each side, drizzling with lemon juice. Keep warm.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on bottom half of each bun. Melt under a broiler. Spread mayonnaise on remaining halves.
- Arrange the lettuce on the melted cheese. Top with the fish, spread with a little more mayonnaise and replace bun tops. Serve immediately.