- 1 1/2 cups milk (extra)
- 1 carrot (large, sliced)
- 1 onion (large, sliced)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon mustard (seeded)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 125 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese (block, softened)
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (finely)
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 500 grams mashed potatoes (peeled and cut into large chunks)
- 500 grams white fish fillets (skinless and boneless, cut into bite-sized pieces)
|Calories560Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Al b. 24 Oct 2018
On its own a bit boring. I changed it around and it was delicious. I used milk in the potatoes, no Phily, and used 100 gram Phily in pie. Added carrots, celery, (200 g each) a leek, 225 g peas. Also fried the onion with 4 cloves of garlic, and added fennel powder. Added 100 gram of pink prawns, and smoked mackerel, which gave it all the flavour. Didn't use dijon mustard, Only used seeded strong mustard. Next time double the parsley. After the oven Finished off under the grill to brown the potatos. Used johannesbroodpitmeel (carobseedpoweder) instead of cornflour.
Andrea 1 Apr 2018
Really nice!! Great with the Philly cream cheese. Will make again 👍
Severine B. 21 Dec 2016
Great!! I also add some cauliflower beside the potato, and add some mozarella. I'll definitely make it again in other day.
Merryll S. 13 May 2016
Superb - used homemade fish stock and combined it with the milk to add another punch of flavour . Enjoyed by all.